Since 2013, Mizzou Women Give has provided over $100,000 in support to various projects on campus through our Giving Circle.
These grants include:
Nearly $16,000 to Tiger Pantry for a van used to pick up food donations
Over $18,000 to MedZou, a student-run clinic, for women's health testing
Beyond the giving circle, we work to:
• Serve as a “sounding board” for the University’s plans to engage women donors,
• Suggest ways that MU can better involve women in philanthropic endeavors, boards, and committees,
• Serve as ambassadors of the University by representing MU to their communities and workplaces,
• Assist in University development efforts by making connections through business and personal contacts,
• Gain an understanding of various aspects of philanthropy as it pertains to MU and other charitable organizations.
Annual support levels:
Participant – any donation, gifts of any size are welcome
*Recent Alumna – (Age 35 and under, or current student) gift of $500 or a $13.88 monthly recurring gift, paid over three years
*Voting member – $500
*Premium member – $1000