With unexpected changes to class structure, living situations, regular income, technology requirements, and more, students are depending on the Student Assistance Fund. Students can access funds to assist them during a variety of urgent circumstances, including the following:
• Emergency/temporary housing assistance
• Medications or costs related to emergency medical care
• Assistance with food, rent or essential utilities (gas, electric, water) due to an emergency
• Emergency transportation costs related to a family death or illness
• Other emergency situations that could impact a student’s ability to be successful at MU
In this difficult time, if you are able to offer financial support, please consider making a difference in the lives of current MU students with a gift of any amount. No matter its size, your gift will make a difference in the life of a Tiger.